Relaunch of diakoniewerk.at
With 3,800 employees in around 200 institutions, the Diakoniewerk is one of the five largest welfare organisations in Austria. In close cooperation with the Diakoniewerk, a modern, forward-looking online presence was created which will support all marketing activities of the Diakoniewerk in the future.
Some selected highlights
Regionally distributed, but still together
More than 20 editors, distributed over various regions of Austria, independently edit the contents of the website and still work together via the digital platform.
Time-controlled playout of contents
Content management including time-based playout enables editors to plan and publish content at defined times.
Sophisticated content concept
Together with the editors, we developed an overall content concept in the course of several workshops, which makes the Diakoniewerk's comprehensive range of services as easy to navigate as possible.
Perfectly keyworded and findable
All content can be indexed according to several criteria, and it is also possible to classify content by region or location. The informative location maps with all contact data enable the user to find the desired facilities and the associated contacts in the best possible way.
Modern, role-based content management
Roromedia's Drupal system, tailored to the needs of the editors, offers creative freedom on the one hand, and a framework for implementing the Diakoniewerk corporate identity in the best possible way on the other. The various authorisation roles hide complexity and allow each editor to focus on his or her core competencies. Flexible components that adapt to the content entered make it easy for editors to present content perfectly.
Job interfaces to willhaben.at and karriere.at
The integrated interfaces to willhaben.at and karriere.at transmit current job advertisements fully automatically. The jobs are maintained once on the website and transferred to the platforms.
Barrier-free and DSGVO compliant
The entire website is designed in conformity with the accessibility standard WCAG 2.0, and the implementation also complies with the new basic data protection regulation, which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Tools that facilitate the daily work of the editorial staff
- Automatic, intelligent cropping of images using focus point setting
- Integrated image cropping tool for image optimisation of contact person portraits
- Drag & Drop sequence of content and design elements
- Copy/paste embedding of Youtube videos
- Display of threshold values during text input
- Location determination via integrated Google Maps API
- Drag & Drop form builder, which also allows the creation of complex forms, e.g. including uploads, without programming knowledge
- Private, protected file system to store data in compliance with data protection regulations
- Central media library, which provides all digital assets for all editors in one place
The integrated news and events calendar offers visitors a perfect overview of the Diakoniewerk's past and present activities. The entries are also - if desired - pre-filtered or thinned out according to the selected region.
- 20 Redakteure in 6 Bundesländern
- Barrierefrei nach WCAG2.0